1. Log into your personal Facebook.
2. Under the Account tab, click Application Settings. Go to the Notes page. This will bring you to any note you’ve ever written. You will see on the left hand side under Subscribe “Edit Import Settings”. Click this link
3. Facebook will then tell you to enter a website or RSS feed address and confirm you have a right to distribute the information on that page. An RSS feed address looks something like this: http://www.yourwebsite.com/blog/?feed=rss2. You can then hit “Start Importing”! An RSS will automatically update your page when your blog has been updated.
4. A preview of your imported blog will show and you must confirm that Facebook can check it every few hours for new posts.
5. You now have your blog linked to your profile and everything you write will automatically be shared through Facebook.