"Kristine is a talented, creative marketer who has brought real value to our firm. She is quick, responsive, knowledgeable, organized and effective at raising awareness, building a brand, and making connections with the media on issues of importance to our clients. We are thankful to have Kristine and Pristine PR in our corner."
Information About Client:
Harke Clasby & Bushman LLP
We Help You
Build Your Brand &
Grow Your Business!
Success Story with Harke Clasby & Bushman LLP
Pristine PR has worked with the law firm of Harke Clasby & Bushman LLP since April 2008, raising national awareness of the firm’s cases in the areas of commercial litigation and consumer class action law, which have included:
- A $75 million class action settlement against Certegy Check Services after millions of consumers’ banking information was sold, without authorization, to third-party marketers.
- A $240 million class action settlement filed against Indianapolis-based Guidant Corp. who failed to notify doctors and the public about a defect in a surgically implanted defibrillator.
- A nationwide consumer class action lawsuit filed against Boca Raton-based ADT Security Services, Inc.
- A class action lawsuit filed against public adjuster, AmeriLoss over illegal fees charged to consumers after Hurricane Katrina.
- An $89 million nationwide class action settlement against Pfizer, Inc. involving the marketing of the prescription drugs Bextra and Celebrex.
- The largest per consumer anti-trust class action settlement received in U.S. history against Carbon Black.
- A $1.15 million settlement approved for owners of low income housing units in Miami-Dade County.
- A settlement of $790,000 awarded to class members who paid an unnecessary “regulatory” fee imposed by Florida Public Utilities, Co.
- A $4.9 million settlement awarded to class members who were charged an unnecessary payment increase by GE Capital IT Solutions, Inc. and IKON Financial Services & Office Solutions, Inc.
In addition to generating national media coverage for the firm’s verdicts and settlements, Pristine PR created corporate collateral materials for the firm, which have included letterhead, stationary, pleading paper for use in preparing court documents, and business cards. We also designed the firm’s corporate logo and created a new website for the firm. Pristine PR did a series of press announcements and created print ads announcing the firm’s new name and office location in Miami Shores, FL. Pristine PR has secured numerous guest column opportunities for the firm’s attorneys and helped attain legal awards including: Daily Business Review’s Top Litigation Shop 2008, Most Effective Lawyers 2008, and Business Leader Magazine’s 2009 Women Extraordinaire (Sarah Clasby Engel, Esq.).