"Kristine was integral to our firm's initial success. Her knowledge and resources led to public relations opportunities otherwise unknown to us. Kristine was creative, resourceful and diligent. We met with several other firms but they just didn't understand the business of law like Kristine did."
Information About Client:
Forster Boughman & Lefkowitz
We Help You
Build Your Brand &
Grow Your Business!
Success Story with Forster Boughman & Lefkowitz
Pristine PR has been successful in securing consistent media coverage for the firm’s cases along with editorials written by the attorneys. We have been able to secure placement for these editorials in a variety of national, business, legal and financial trade publications. Recent ones include:
- Asset Protection: Where you form an LLC can make a big difference (Orlando Business Journal)
- Asset Protection Considerations for Financial Professionals (Accounting Today)
- Delaware Bank Accounts for Asset Protection Not a Silver Bullet (Accounting Today)
- Picking the Right Jurisdiction and Entity for Asset Protection (Accounting Today)
- Delaware Bank Accounts for Asset Protection Not a Silver Bullet (Orlando Business Journal)
Our team has also helped promote the release of one of the Partner’s books (now in its second edition), Asset Protection for Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Investors. To complement our public relations efforts, we schedule speaking engagements nationally for the firm’s attorneys at technology, accounting and financial planning conventions & seminars. We manage the firm’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, and send out the firm’s email blasts announcing their monthly webinars and in-house seminars.